Whitehall Media’s acclaimed identity management conference is to be held for the thirteenth time during London Technology Week on 22 June 2016.
The all-day event will bring together hundreds of Identity and Access Management (IAM) professionals at the Victoria Park Plaza Hotel in London to discuss the latest trends and technologies
to enable businesses to better manage security and risk.
Leading practitioners and thought-leaders have signed up to speak and exhibit at the event. The event will be chaired by Gabe Chomic who is President at Information Systems Security
Association – UK Chapter (ISSA-UK).
Featured speakers include:
- Chairman and President, The Open Identity Exchange (OIX)
- Chief Technology and Information Manager for Bolton & Wigan ICT Partnership
- Program Technical Lead, Royal Mail
- Consultant Platform Architect, British Gas
- IT Architect, Tekes (the Finnish Funding Agency for Innovation)
- ICT Security & Governance Manager, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust
Ahead of the event, Waqas Hashemi, CEO of Whitehall Media said: “Our IDM event offers a broad spectrum of thought leadership and gathers together senior decision-makers from across all major business sectors. The fact that this event has been running for such a long time is testament to how important this area is for large enterprise organisations. We consider IAM a key component of realising tangible business benefits in terms of cost savings, control and efficiency, and crucially, growth. At our upcoming event, we are pleased to be hosting leading expert speakers in this discipline alongside prominent vendors, all of whom will be exploring an array of topics to help large enterprise protect critical assets.”
Platinum sponsors for the event include ForgeRock, Micro Focus | NetIQ and Ping Identity
Contact: R. Rehman Whitehall Media T: 0161 667 3046 www.whitehallmedia.co.uk
Centurion House 129 Deansgate Manchester, M3 3WR
For more information
- Conference website: www.whitehallmedia.co.uk/idm
- Register for a Press Pass: www.whitehallmedia.co.uk/idm/press
- Twitter: Follow @WhitehallMedia and the event with hashtag #wmidm